How would you like to be part of something big?
Are you looking for a consultancy with a difference, one that provides you with hands on experience and responsibility from Day One? Do you want to gain deep experience working on value-adding projects?
About Our Client:
Recognised for their capacity to link technical expertise to the actual client needs, they are a global business consultancy with a global presence. Their clients come from many sectors including, but not limited to, mining, oil & gas, engineering and manufacturing, finance, retail, technology and telecommunications. They have delivered over 1,000 projects worldwide in areas such as supply chain, programme/project management, operational strategy and excellence, process engineering and more.
They pride themselves on their people and culture and have been listed in the Latin American ‘Best Place to Work’ ranking for four consecutive years.
They offer a complete career development strategy, including:
- Professional development, mentoring and training
- Attractive career paths
- Opportunities to work in the UK and abroad
- The opportunity to work with, and learn from, an experienced group of consultants who are driven by technical excellence.
Do you have what it takes?
If you are an innovative, creative thinker with strong analytical skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for making positive changes in their clients’ organisations, then this is the company for you.
We are currently recruiting for someone to become Head of Robotic Process Automation Practice (RPA UiPath) Who can demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- A minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience and demonstrable experience of having led teams and client relationships.
- Considerable experience of using data science and business process analysis techniques
- Experience of developing quantitative and qualitative business cases for IT-focused transformations
- Practical experience of designing, implementing and supporting software solutions involving automation, particularly RPA and ML/AI solutions
- Demonstrable experience of using automation tools such as UiPath
- Functional knowledge in the areas of supply chain, finance and operations management
We are looking for energetic people who can have fun while working hard. You will have a Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Business, IT or related disciplines, and post-graduate qualifications are desirable. Second languages, particularly Portuguese, French, German or Russian, are highly desirable but not essential for this position.
As the Head of Robotic Process Automation Practice (RPA UiPath) you will be leading teams of both partner and client employees, driving them to solve the clients’ needs. Those will include, but not be limited to, the design, architecture, development and implementation of IT-driven solutions, such as data analytics, performance management, RPA and automation tools and associated processes.
You will be based out of their London office with frequent work at their clients’ sites in the UK and further afield.
|£70,000 to £80,000