Henderson Bond are partnering with this Mid-Size global consulting team of Lean Manufacturing change specialists who are working with organisations to help deliver end to end transformational change. Underpinned by the principles of Lean and Continuous Improvement methodology, they deploy a ‘Transformational Excellence’ model to support organisations with Productivity Improvement: A smarter way of working, Cost Reduction: Doing the same with less, Transformational Enablers: Innovation and breaking barriers, Growth Capacity: Building capability to work at scale.
For nearly 15 years they have been intimately involved in the wider Manufacturing industry, providing consultancy solutions and operational transformation. As a team of global improvement specialists, they work alongside organisations to solve strategic operational challenges faced by the Automotive Manufacturing sector.
Core Experience Required:
- 10+ years Operational Excellence Consultancy experience (Lean Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement)
- Track record of exceptional stakeholder client relationship development and management
- Demonstratable experience of Operational Excellence Programme Development
- Proven experience in managing remote consulting teams, coaching, mentoring, training
- Exceptional Problem-Solving skills
- Strategic mindset with the ability to be operational and hands on.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills evidenced by testimonials.
- Can do attitude, driven to exceed client expectations through relationship management.
- Down to earth character, with an ability to explain complex problems in clear understandable language.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and EMEA.
|Job Category||Operational Excelence|
|Salary Range||£60,000 to £75,000|